Old Movies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Movies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

A friend sent me this and I thought you guys might enjoy it.
https://www.chonday.com/25830/ busterstunts5/

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

Howard - I think that's one of the most interesting and entertaining silent films I've ever seen. Gotta' wonder how they accomplished such good stunt work so early in the silent film industry. Model T related too! I'd like to see that collapsing Model T in slow motion,.....thanks for posting,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

Between Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd and a dozen others......I'm surprised the Hollywood of the twenties didn't suffer a population decrease!

Great film clip. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

That's a nice collection of some of the best parts of many films. Some I haven't seen.
Thanks
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration