Fronty SR questions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Fronty SR questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

Anyone have a part number for new valves for my SR Fronty?

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:30 am:

bbb

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

BCG, did you get an answer? I have a TRW parts book, if you have dimensions. Dave in Bellingham, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

I used BBC intake valves in the smaller stem size as I needed to put new guides in anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 12:17 am:

I went to the progressive size chart for valves and came up with the exact head size, and the exact stem size. They are 1/4" longer so i will machine that off and cut a new groove for the keeper.

When I go back t the car barn tomorrow I will get the part number and post it here.

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration