New seat springs, ?'s

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: New seat springs, ?'s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:57 am:

Bought new seat springs from one of the best suppliers. Pushing on them they seem really week. I'm hoping they stiffen up when the cover is put on it will stiffen up. Anyone done one lately?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:03 am:

SpringSpring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Did one in the last spring. The covering does help distribute the weight and I'm happy with the results. Without trying to be indelicate, it might depend on how much weight your trying to distribute. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 11:46 am:

I bought mine from Ohio. thought the same thing. They stiffened up when the upholstery was finished. Very pleased with the result.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 02:05 pm:

James that really funny and politically correct. It should not be an issue then.

Charlie thanks going to go forward!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration