Who is Cliff Jamison???????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Who is Cliff Jamison???????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

The Fronty SR engine I purchased from an estate in Fresno has a name written on the top of 1 of the new aluminum pistons. "Cliff Jamison" I'm guessing that is who restored my engine. Does anyone know or remember Cliff. I'm thinking he was in So Cal.

Thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Howard,

Found this @ https://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=MT19650112.2.30

" Antique Auto Group Names New Officers

The Central California Regional Group, covering Madera. Fresno and Tulare counties,
and associated with the Horseless Carriage Club of America, has elected Clifford Jamison of Fresno
as its president for the 1965 term.

Jamison. a master machinist by trade, has restored several early vintage automobiles including
a 1908 Kissel Kar, 1908 Locomobile, and several Model T Fords of early date. "

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Hi Jim

Hey you are spot on. I talked with the past president of the Fresno HCCA group and he filled me in on Cliff.

Small world, but I ended up with Cliff's 1911 torpedo a few years back after Cliff passed away. Funny now I have his Frontenac motor.

Thnx for the heads up

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration