Old Photo - Kids As Luggage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Kids As Luggage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

I have heard them referred to as baggage before but not luggage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

I like the setup, looks like it would be more aerodynamic..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

It doubles as the family bathtub on Saturday nights.
Does that one fellow have a kitten on his leg?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

I think so, and from the kid's expression I'd say the kitten has its claws out !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

There are advantages and disadvantages in owning a touring. It's great to be able to take the whole family out for a ride, but there is no trunk to put the kids and cats in. BUMMER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Looks to be the original running board board. Nothing unsafe about that , high siderails,back rest and besides they dont have to sit in the back with grandpa George.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

It's OK, they have the top down. Just don't fall for the "pull my finger" thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

A 1915-16 -- note the lack of metal caps on the arm rest, the 1915-16 hood former, the 1915-mid 1917 equal length windshield hinges, the 1915-mid 1917 riveted windshield bracket.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

The sole on the shoe looks like the one on my "good" pair of shoes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration