"Buy A Ford And Spend The Difference"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: "Buy A Ford And Spend The Difference"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 04:38 am:

Now if Morris Chamberlain wanted to be a multi franchise operation, he could sell Morris cars from England and Chamberlain tractors from Australia.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 05:28 am:

I spend the difference on preventative maintenance on my 1996 F350 ....

I told a Ford Dealer years ago ....

If you rely on your truck to make a Living

Sooner or Later You Will Drive A Ford

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration