Old Photo - Posing Curbside With A Model T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing Curbside With A Model T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

Waiting on AAA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

What is the furniture next to the girl a high chair for her doll?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

That is a potty chair for people on the go! It's a little known or advertised accessory for the Model T known as the "Couper Pooper" Mrs. Smith didn't understand it was to be used at roadside rest areas and would pull over along any roadside. She once did 30 days in the city jail for stopping on main street while shopping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

Mrs. Smith was one tough woman. When she was released from the city jail, she was asked if she would enjoy her freedom more, now that she had seen the inside of a cell. To which she replied: "I could do another 30 days standing on my head. As an era correct accessory, I should be able to use it anywhere I d@$% well please."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

Actually once she promised to use the pot, the judge dropped all the poop against her....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration