Old Photo - Posing With A Centerdoor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing With A Centerdoor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 08:28 am:

I guess the chicken didn't quite make it across the road...I see his ghost crossing in front!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 08:53 am:

That's SUPER Chicken. He moves so fast, no one could get a photograph of him. No one knows where he is today.

I hope my center door looks that nice when I get it finished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 09:40 am:

I would trade my Touring for that center-door and his hat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 09:44 am:

I found out that the only reason the chicken crossed the road was to show the 'possum and the armadillo that it can be done. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Tommy chicken wear combs not hats!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

Centerdoors are just such charming looking cars, someday I'll have to experience on firsthand.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration