Windshield H rubber

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Windshield H rubber
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 09:58 am:

Did my '21 Touring have a rubber seal between the upper and lower glass in the windshield? Lang's lists the "H" style for '23-'27 models.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:15 am:

You need the offset H rubber.78401 in Langs catalogue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:50 am:

If and when you get one, glue it on with contact cement. Mine liked to ride up off the glass before I glued it in place. I put mine on the bottom glass with the long side if the "h" to the drivers side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

No rubber seal from the factory between the two windshield halves for 1915 through 1922 model year roadsters and tourings.

In the full upright position, the top pane sits slightly forward of and overlaps the lower pane so a rubber seal is not needed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration