Connecting rod babbitt question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Connecting rod babbitt question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Is there someone here that you'd advise having engine rod re-babbitted or should I go straight to the dealer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 05:17 pm:

Ron Miller is my rod guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

I used Antique Auto in Escondido. Never had a failure with their Babbitt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Joe Bell in Tiffin, OH. If he has the time. Joe's done the babbitt pouring demos at the Homecomings the last few years. He does excellent work.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration