1920 front floor board

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1920 front floor board
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Wheeler on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

I have a 1920 touring that I recently installed new wood too. I am trying to place the front floor board down but I see that they need floor board supports. I purchased the metal ones from Mac's but I don't see how they attach to the car. Does someone have a picture of how they go on. Or if wood supports are better what do they look like
and how do they install. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

They should bolt up to the bottom wood rail and front upright. Picture from an older post.

floor support

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 09:59 pm:

A 1920 has the wood riser, part of the wood frame. The later metal riser could be adapted I suppose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward Wheeler on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Thanks
So to be original I should make wood risers? I am sorry to sound so confused but much of my car was in a box with missing pieces so I wasn't sure. As far as the wood risers if that is what I need are there copies available for sale or plans on how to make them?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration