1918 Stewart speedometer manual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1918 Stewart speedometer manual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

I found this on the -oldcarmanual.com- site and if you have a Stewart speedometer it is a must read you can also copy it,it copies 1 page at a time but is a wealth of information. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:34 am:

Here's correct website:

http://www.oldcarmanualproject.com/

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Colin, Thank you for posting your great find. Very helpful. Only took a few minutes to download a copy.

Thank you
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Many thanks Colin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

A BIG Thank You to you Colin.

Much appreciated,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:32 pm:

It is incredible what can be found these days. Thanks for guiding us to this.
The Speedometer is a fascinating mechanism. These are two of my favorite patent drawings and part of a painting I did. Probably not Stewart but nice items.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 09:34 am:

Until now this has been the only manual I have been able to fine,there is not much out there. Cheers Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration