Anybody going to Yosemite?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Anybody going to Yosemite?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 08:18 pm:

Are any of you going on the HCCA National Tour to Yosemite this April?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Absolutely! It's going to be an amazing event. What will you be driving?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

I'll have my '11, and my father in law is coming out from Michigan to go with us. What will you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

Probably my 1910 T Touring and my father will have his 1911 Torpedo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:27 am:

Gary,
Thanks for posting! I just looked it up:
https://www.hcca.org/calendar.php

I am a working man. I am not sure if I can swing it, but it sure looks fun!

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:03 am:

Looks like they are all full.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:59 am:

Yes, it's full and they have a waiting list. I'm pretty sure if you are not already on it it's too late. I'm wondering who on the forum is signed up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don A on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

I will be attending with either a '14 T or an '11 EMF.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

I'll be there, but driving a brand X car. 06 Locomobile

Ed aka #4

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration