Model T Ford Models Times

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model T Ford Models Times
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Talent comes is all sizes. Iím impressed with Ericís model building abilities. I had seen a few glimpses of his collection over the past few weeks but had no idea of what he was spending all his time doing when we arenít working in my building or my dadís building working on the real thing. Itís almost our entire local chapter. You could call it ďHoney I shrunk the Boilin TísĒ. Really cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

That project got a little nuts. More than a little! I'm glad the finished article looked okay. Natalie Weaver is a master at this stuff. Thanks for the kind comment.

I really enjoyed the article about the new Piquette donation. What a great addition that was!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

Yes! and Yes! Indeed on Ericís model building skills and the Very generous Porter loan to the Piquette. But, since weíre discussing the latest Model T Times, let me draw your attention to page 12 where Steve Hubert stated, ďIt takes three to five horsepower to run the generator.Ē How many of yaíll buy into that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

George

Maybe a typo, should be about 0.3 to 0.5 hp loss running the T generator.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/297447.html?1340500137

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, NL on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 06:57 am:

Eric, could you post some pictures of your models ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration