Looking for info on Brake rivet press

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Looking for info on Brake rivet press
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Found myself a nice Iron bench. Would like to get a brake rivet press for it. What models are recommended. Rex, Pony, F H Smith and others

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

I'm kinda partial to my KRW riveter !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

Scot-I have one very similar to Steve's- same base but the top is a little different and it has a motorized spindle for drilling and counterboring the the rivet holes. I'm going to Turlock and also Bakersfield swap meets if you are interested. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

Just FYI mine is not a KRW. Don't remember the make.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 01:09 am:

Steve, That's slick!!
Dan, I just might be interested..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Steve- like that gray wall-shelving or bin unit, where'd ya get that from?

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:34 am:

I use a riveter like the one Dan described. Having the countersink is priceless.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Thanks fella's !

James - can't remember - think it was Lowes about 20 + years ago or so !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:54 am:

Turns out the extra one I have is a RUSH. Made in Los Angles. Sorry for the poor pictures- its kinda hard to get to at the moment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration