OT - Best of the West - Santa Margarita Ranch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Best of the West - Santa Margarita Ranch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 01:05 am:

Just found this cool vintage implement/car/airplane/train show that's only a couple hours from my house.

Has anyone ever been to it?

https://bestofthewestshow.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:17 am:

I went to it when it was in Woodland, excellent show. A good friend of mine displays a couple of cats every year and says it is getting better as it goes. A lot of people run and work their equipment at the show. I am thinking about making the drive down if I can. You wont be disappointed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:32 am:

The FAST 4 banger speed trials held there on the runway are a blast as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:36 am:

The show is great entertainment. You can watch cat skinners and wanna be cat skinners playing in the dirt, along with rows of Best,Holt, International, Titan and other tractors. Steam, kerosene, gas and diesel.
If you have not been, then you must go.
Enter your car for display and get free admission!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration