Factory Drawing of a T Front Hub OR Bearing Diameters??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Factory Drawing of a T Front Hub OR Bearing Diameters??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

Does anyone have a factory drawing of a front hub? Or, what I'm really wanting to know, the factory specs for the bearing bore diameters, both inner & outer?

I have several very nice hubs to measure, but even so, I get various different readings depending on where I check the bore. In other words, they're not very true anymore.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

BTW, I'm referring to the later style, roller bearing hubs. Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

Jerry- I have a hub drawing for you. You never responded to my reply on your other posting. Send me a PM and I'll send you what you need.
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Oh, sorry Dan, I'll PM and take a look at the other post.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration