Old Photo - Auto Camping Kitchenette

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Auto Camping Kitchenette
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 09:12 am:

Campbell's soup is on the menu.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Charlie Goodnight would be proud !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Rich, I wonder if anybody but you and I get the reference??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

Ha, ha, Stan, I reckon if they do, they'll speak up ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Kirk, you're on the right trail ! What's it got to do with the Model T "kitchenette" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 10:59 am:

I knew they used chuck wagons on cattle drives. He invented the "chuck" wagon.
My wife is very involved in banquet cooking. I missed attending the chuck wagon cookoff held recently down in ruidoso nm. They also have a cookoff over in the panhandle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Stan, we have a winner !! Kirk, a chuckwagon cook off sounds like it would be a fun event ! Drive your T next time ? ; )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration