*** TT truck auction tomorrow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: *** TT truck auction tomorrow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Lots of potential and dual rear wheels too.

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/1927-FORD-MODEL-T/40216474/LotDetail.asp?lid=40216 474&rts=/asp/searchadvanced_i.asp%23searchid%3D0%26type%3Dlot%26search%3Dmodel%2 Bt%2Bford%26sort%3Drelevance%26view%3Dgallery%26length%3D25%26start%3D1%26refine %3D#topoflot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 11:02 pm:

What a messed up little cutie!
Mmmm. Look at the size of those tires. It'd fit right in here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:11 am:

I drive by it almost every day, wondered what they were going to do with it, looks like it had a hard life. Been in their lot for months. Maybe even longer now, still get a lick out of seeing it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 02:40 am:

I went to the Orange County Auction where this was first sold. It was at least 2 years ago. I surfaced at this place about 6 months after the auction. There were several TT trucks, none complete. Prices went kinda crazy. I think someone must have either backed out of this one or the auction co. seeded the crowd and they bought it themselves thinking they could make $$. Since I'm close I may bid.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration