OT what do these fenders fit?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT what do these fenders fit?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Hamlin on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 09:37 am:

A friend just bought these fenders & asked me if I know what they fit. I'm at a loss. I know many of you are very knowledgeable. They are aluminum. Thanks for any input you may offer.
MarkAluminum  fender

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

No takers ? Neat fenders !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 07:58 pm:

Pretty sure they're for a Packard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Franklin used aluminum fenders very close to those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Cwynar, Hell on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

I second the Packard specifically a model 30.

https://www.rmsothebys.com/am16/amelia-island/lots/1911-packard-model-uefr-30-li mousine/1078754

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

Your next speedster! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 08:56 am:

SOMEONE somewhere would pay whatever to get their hands on those fenders! lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:20 am:

I wonder if the rest of the car was close by when these fenders were found! The car must have been in decent shape when they were taken off of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Hamlin on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Packard was my thought also but I didn't think they were aluminum

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration