Tragedy avoided!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Tragedy avoided!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

Babalouie: Hey Quicksdraw I found a brass screw head in the oil!
Quick draw Mcgraw: well what do you think we should do?
Penelope Pitstop: Oh just powder puff it I'm sure it'll be alright.
Scooby Doo: ruh row!
Moe: larry you and Curly get that hogs head off now!
Dick Dasterdly: hehehehehheheh!
Colombo: Just one more question sir can I see that flashlight, yep I was afraid of that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

which one of those characters stole the clamp?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

Good catch! A ticking time bomb for sure...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

David I think it was Dick Dastardly

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration