OT - Anyone recognize these NH Ts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Anyone recognize these NH Ts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

This calendar has been hanging up on the wall at work. It's an NH calendar, with two black era Ts for the month of January. One has a clear NH historical plate of some sort, the other I can't really make out.

Just wondering if any of you guys recognize them! Look like nice restorations. Both have the skis and tracks with two rear mounted wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 01:29 am:

Hi John,

The Wood bodied open express may be one owned by Steve Rosen and I think that he lives in Franklin, NH.

The other may belong to Brian Barden of Dublin, NH.

That photograph was taken at Muster Field Farm in North Sutton, NH. The Farm is having it's annual Ice Harvest this Sunday, January 21st beginning around 9:00 AM. While the ice is being cut on Kezar Pond and then brought up to the farm there are a half dozen or so snowmobiles giving rides at the farm.

You ought to go John, it is grand fun and quite educational. I attended last year in my runabout. I am too sick now to go this year. Here is a link to my report of last year's Harvest:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/719668.html?1486401634

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 06:41 am:

Wow that was fast. Thanks Bill! I'll look into it, It would be quite last minute.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Hi John,

Yes, my notification leaves only short time to schedule a trip, too bad that you did not inquire earlier.

If you have an interest is seeing some snowmobiles in their native habitat, running around in the snow and giving rides, go to the website of the Snowmobile Club and scroll around to find their list of upcoming events. The Big Meet is the first weekend of February in Rochester, NH.

Use this link:

http://www.modeltfordsnowmobile.com/index.htm

Loads of fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:53 am:

John, here are some photos taken a last years Model T Ford Snowmobile Club's Annual Meet in Tamworth, New Hampshire.

Happy snowmobiling,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Isn't the 4th picture down the same "Haunted" Snow T currently at the MTFCA Museum ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Hi Bob,

Yes. I took that picture of Lenny Smith's snowmobile at a meet in West Ossipee held at the site of the Snowmobile Company's former factory. It has since been torn down. I think that the meet was in 2002. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

Looks fun! Maybe next year :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration