Getting ready for spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Getting ready for spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

It's been cold and crappy. I started my side mount but decided to work in the basement instead of my shop. I rebuilt my first NH today. I have done dozens of Zeniths for Model A's but never one of these. They don't get any simpler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

What kind of paint did you use Dave and is it gasoline resistant ??? BTW: looks beautiful !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Wow that looks good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

Hi John,
I have used POR 15 for years on carburetors with excellent results. It's not easy, but I've worked up a process that gives excellent results. Other than sandblasting, nothing seems to affect it including gasoline.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration