Antique Auto museum along I-40 in central Arkansas?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Antique Auto museum along I-40 in central Arkansas?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 08:49 am:

I saw a billboard advertising an auto museum near Morriltown I think but couldn't read it all at 70mph. Can someone tell me about it? I may want to check it out on the return trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Ever hear of Google?

https://www.museumofautos.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Yea, take some time to check it out.
I went by there on the way back from Chickashaw in 08.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:15 am:

Also,watch out in Arkansas for aeroplanes checking your speed with radar!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 09:46 am:

James, The Museum of Automobiles is atop Petitt Jean Mountain a few miles south of Morrilton AR. and I-40. It is just before you enter Petitt Jean State Park. Both are worth the trip if you have the time. I live about 60 miles north of the museum. We have been MOTAA members for almost 40 years, and I have been a vendor at their swap meet in June for 38 years. have fun and be safe ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:53 am:

Stopped there a few years ago. Well worth the detour.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration