OT - Old Photo - "Stuff" From Grandpa's Junk Draw

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Old Photo - "Stuff" From Grandpa's Junk Draw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Love those church keys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 12:24 pm:

Everything there is awesome.

I love it.

Not a bit of plastic in sight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

Very Charming. Honest use and age is a marvelous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

love 'em, I'd put them in a display box and see how many people could identify them! the Brass thing on the upper right looks like a fuel tank float out of a '40s car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Wooden match stick holder along with the silver one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

SCHWARZENBACH BREWING CO. GALETON, PA. 1902 to 1920.
Lower left bottle opener with a square hole. I suppose it doesn't fit a Prestolite tank. !<)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

I particularly like the scissors sharpener,..... have never seen one before!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

The two silver "spring loaded thingies" are marked Ansonia. That's a famous clock company name. Do those things have something to do with clocks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

Harold: I remember when we lived in Missouri My Mother had a pair of scissor sharpner and God only knows where they went to when the moved back to California in 1953, after I went into the Army

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Harold, They are turn of the century finger nail clippers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Thanks Jay,....who'da thunk, right?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration