Anybody have a Chickasha map?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Anybody have a Chickasha map?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

The last time I bought a space at Chickasha was 2004. Since then I've just gone as a shopper. But this year I've reserved a space again in hopes of peddling some stuff and clearing a little space here at home. Today's mail brought me a postcard with the space number, but I don't have a map of the layout. Can somebody tell me where in he south building SG15 is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

http://www.pwsm.com/Map%202016.PDF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Perfect! Thanx!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

Steve, you would be 1 double row to the west of my spaces. Most any space in the south building is good property. SG15 will have you near the center of the party. :-) Glad to see you coming as a vendor. Hope some more folks decide to join the fun and bring some stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration