More barn find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: More barn find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

hi this little puller was made from a Model t was in the barn along with the other treasures of Grandpa's
has reduction gearing added to a cut down Model t rear end
this Sat outside for years when I was about 5 years old my brother and I pretended to drive this car i am 60 know and plan to drive this soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

If that was my lawn mowing tractor, I would enjoy mowing my lawn :-)

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:03 am:

That looks great.

Are you able to post a few photos of the suspension setup? Looks like it would be a bouncy ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

That's too cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Just cool..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 03:15 pm:

here are the suspension pictures you asked for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

That's pretty neat, so any idea what the hub reduction units were from? I sort of expected to see something like the late 20's snowbirds or snowmobiles used but that must have been adapted to the T axle.
Hmmm, would they let you pull that with the lawn mowers, I bet it would do well. Thanks for sharing it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

Liking those beefy brakes and duals but am just stopped at a fully sprung tug...
Very cool pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 04:40 am:

That kind of looks like it may have been a factory made setup for a warehouse tractor. Have you looked for any name tags or maker's marks in the castings? Interesting, certainly unique! Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration