Old Photo - Two Gals And A Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Two Gals And A Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 09:38 am:

Jack Lemmon & Tony Curtis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

1922/early 1923 Coupe with notched door window riser instead of a leather strap seen in 1921 and early 1922.
Marshall, a Coupe guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Delightful!
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

Cool pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 12:51 am:

I'm so sleep/nap deprived, I swear I saw Joy's name signed on your "Delightful" post earlier Rich... Uff da. :-)
You don't suppose those ladies used that door?
Fun photo!
G'night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Joy is sharing the forum with me for a few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Giving dance lessons???

1-2-3 Step 1-2-3 Turn 1-2-3 Kick... Cha cha cha?

No? Hmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

The gal in front is the driver and the woman behind her is preparing to stuff her behind the wheel.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration