Mystery front hub?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Mystery front hub?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

I've looked through all my front hubs and found two that have the speedometer gear shoulder. One has the shoulder and the three screw holes and is 5" long. My reading of John Regan's article in the encyclopedia puts that between 3-14-17 and 6-25-18. The other hub has the gear shoulder, but not the screw holes. It's 5" long. I assume it's a later version, but I don't see anything about it in the encyclopedia. The first Rodda volume mentions both hubs but doesn't go into detailed measurements and dates. Can anybody here pin down a time period for that second hub?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration