Old photo: get in line!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo: get in line!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

Preble county Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 07:14 pm:

Interesting. Doubtless a group portrait of a fleet, but what sort of business ? Some drivers in uniforms, a boss on the scene, and one horse-drawn vehicle that almost looks like a hearse ?!?
Any clues ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

It was an armory with a mounted security detail I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

There seems to be about a 25 Chevrolet in the middle of the pack?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 06:39 am:

All Fords but one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:03 am:

I don't think the Chevy is a 490, maybe a 23 or 24?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Has the T or the far right have a custom built cab or??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

I was thinking maybe it was the "armored car"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Serious looking group..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration