Early '13 Front Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Early '13 Front Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:57 am:

I was about to order a pair of early '13 fenders from Rootlieb yesterday, and decided to email them a photo of the front lip on a early fender just to make sure. Turns out, what they sell is not early at all! I don't know how many of you have original fenders on your cars, but I thought I'd mention this. The fenders I'm talking about have a bill that sticks out like a '12, but is even with the rest of the skirt on the fender. Just guessing, I'd say the angle is about 20-30 degrees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:05 am:

There's a pretty good picture of them in this picture:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/635605.html?1461262377

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Larry, Here is a close up of my early 13 (11-12)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration