OT Looking for a add that was in HMN last year.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT Looking for a add that was in HMN last year.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

I saw a add for a Sears Motor Buggy on the on line HMN's web page . The car was in Florida . I called and a older man told me that the car was up in Va getting some work done and to call back in a few weeks . When I got ready to call ,I had lost his number . I toke the HMN magazine for over 30 years and all ways keep a year back . I hope some one out there has last years magazines for Sep or Oct . I thank that is the mouth it was in . Thanks for the help . Perry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration