Lube chart: What have I skipped?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Lube chart: What have I skipped?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

Here's the card I use for lube records. It's really just a checklist to make sure I don't forget something.

Date, miles, and oil change at the top. Then I just circle each letter on the chart when I've done that item. I do a few items not shown: control rods, the low speed cam, and the hand crank. The timer is Xed out because I'm running a New Day.

How about that B on the right that I haven't circled?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

Muffler bearings!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

Rear bearing on the generator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

The hinge on the hood. Hate it when they creak.

I also rub a little oil into the hood lacing. The movement of the hood on the lacing can make some unexpected noises when dry. Took me a long time to chase that one down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:41 pm:

Don't forget to grease the nut behind the steering wheel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrett on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:17 am:

Steve, how could you forget?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration