OT - More 1907 Ford Model K paint pics.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - More 1907 Ford Model K paint pics.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

I like this color. It's darker than the old paint, and closely matches the original color found under the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

Looks like a dark cherry red or fire engine red . Really nice color. Glad you found it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

Gonna look fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Thanks guys. I hope to have it at the Homecoming in Richmond this summer. My summer schedule is shaping up to include Brass and Burkes, the Homecoming, New London to New Brighton and the Old Car Festival. We'll see if all that works out......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 07:24 am:

Hey Rob, at this point you must have the fever like Peggy Lee had the fever! Cheers, Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration