Who restores and/or sells reconditioned Bosch DU4 magnetos?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Who restores and/or sells reconditioned Bosch DU4 magnetos?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Looking for information or contact for someone who restores or can supply a professionally restored DU4 magneto? Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Call Mark's Magneto Service in Colchester CT.
I've had several magnetos rebuilt by him.
The man does fantastic work, but you have to call him- he doesnt (or didnt last I knew) have a website(!)

860-537-0376

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Marks mag service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Ha, ya beat me by a minute

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:52 am:

I used to restore DU4s. It's been a while :-)

If you have any questions about your DU4, let me know. They are great mags.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

Mike : Try Mainely Magneto's.com . They are in Maine 04779
Good luck
Toon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration