OT - WTH - Is it me our do you find it odd someone from Indana posting an ad in NWKs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - WTH - Is it me our do you find it odd someone from Indana posting an ad in NWKs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Do you think he has it priced right?

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/1486934/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 10:32 pm:

Pretty ambitious pricing. Maybe he's "gone through" the engine. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 02:48 am:

His wire wheel AA truck looks a better buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 05:30 am:

It does appear to have an era correct frame extension. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 07:48 am:

He sure left a LOT of room for negotiations.

I have found, way too often, people sell items for the amount of money they NEED or WANT and not what the item is actually worth.

Was it P.T. Barnum that said: "There's a fool born every minute."? If the seller waits long enough, someone will pay his price either through need or just plain uneducated buying.

Good Luck Jerry,
Terry Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Good doors it looks like, worth a third of the price. KGB

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration