Reduced Price 1915 T Rescue 1 Food Truck Open Express

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Reduced Price 1915 T Rescue 1 Food Truck Open Express
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Barsotti on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

Selling 1915 Ford “Brass T” Hot Dog Truck

Will be at Turlock Swap Meet Jan. 27 & 28 in Vehicles For Sell area.

See Craig's List, Fresno, All Autos, Search "1915 T" for pics

Was originally built as an Open Express in late 80’s for parades.
Converted to Fire Rescue, Hot Dog Truck in mid-90’s and has been in storage for 15 years. Runs and drives like the Model T Ford that it is. Could use a Transmission Band Adjustment. Have added electric start, Bosh ignition and later carb. for better running. New propane Grill w/ less than 10 hours use.
Selling more than the Truck. Selling the image and potential for a successful fast food business if properly located. Could also be used as a fund raiser food vehicle for a service club.
Last year for the Brass Radiator. Less than 500 miles since built in 80’s. Will deliver within 150 miles of Madera, CA. Have downsized in retirement and don’t have the room to keep it. Needs a good home. Must Sell.
Reduced to $9,250 OBO Jon @ (559) 416-6135
NO TEXT MESSAGES…NO SCAMS…..JESUS IS WATCHING!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Barsotti on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Have sold the '15 T.
Thanks for the listing!
Be Blessed!

Jon B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:01 am:

Jon,
Nice to hear that you sold your 1915 T at Turlock.
Best Wishes, Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Jon,
What a blessing to meet you through your "1915 T".

In reality I have met very few people in person from the forum. Thanks to Kevin we were able to meet and I feel you helped me more than I was able to help you.

God Bless you!

Thanks,

Matthew

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration