Eastern TN swap & show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Eastern TN swap & show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Anybody going to the event in Gray TN this weekend?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Info???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

I understand it started today so I guess the good stuff is gone by now. Hope to get a report tomorrow on what was there. Heard there is a fall sale also and hope to make it pending on what I hear tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 06:44 pm:

I went today after being invited to ride along with others. It's at the fairgrounds in Gray TN. Not much early stuff except a trailer load of rough Model A parts. The usual tri-five Chevy stuff and muscle car parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

Wish I had heard about it sooner.But if it was mostly newer stuff i may not have missed much.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration