Is it just ME or what ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Is it just ME or what ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Is it just me, or are these places just awesome.
I would love to own 1 or have someone near me so I could go and just enjoy the day there. Anyone else feel the same way. Or better, build something like this on there property??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

You are so right Paul. Those places are incredible. We have been on a few tours that visited them. One is the Miracle of America Museum in Polson, MT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

Richard thanks for posting love the pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Looks like cool places to visit, but I for one would be glad to let someone else own all that stuff. :-) Unless I could make money selling it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

Very cool. It would be fun to see and take some pictures. That way I don't have to store anything..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

you could come by my place, i give free tours!!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 12:49 am:

Paul, nah, it ain't just you. :-) Great pics you guys!
I ran across one of those places in two thousand sixteen but not as cool as the one you've been at!
He also had a vintage Harley shop so it was a bit different!
He had just sold the gas pump out front...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:23 am:

Thanks everyone for posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:32 am:

I dunno ... I have great memories of “honest to goodness” old country stores and garages in my childhood in Eastern Pennsylvania. There was a purpose for all the things that were on display or stored on the porch. But now I hate to see great antiques intentionally set out to rust or rot by hoarder / collectors. The worst are when people leave Vintage carriages or wagons sit outside as decoration for years and you see them slowly fall to pieces.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:41 am:

I agree with Mark on seeing perishable things that have survived setting out.
Most of my outside things were neglected when I got them.
I have been to auctions when I saw a survivor bought by someone usually a lady and hear her say that she was going to plant flowers in it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration