OT - Friday Night Cabin Fever Levity

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Friday Night Cabin Fever Levity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 11:56 pm:

As one of the group of us who don't drive our T's during the winter, I admit to not thinking clearly during these times. As a tradesman who does a fair amount of plumbing, this pic gave me a well needed chuckle. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 12:17 am:

Well now that's one way to keep heat out of the other rooms! burr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 03:19 am:

I once responded to a service call because a fellow digging a hole had cut a cable television cable. He was in a hurry, and had filled the hole in before I got there. (Hey! I had to drive fifty miles! Can't DO that in five minutes!) He kept telling me that he had "taken care of the cut cable", but I didn't believe him. Had to go down the line and test the signal with my meter before he would relent and let me dig it back up.

He had tied the ends of the cable together in a nice boy scout square knot.

:-( :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 04:26 am:

Several years ago when copper scrap prices started getting high, a lady that worked in our local lumber yard told me about a couple that wanted to buy some copper wiring. When she asked them what size they were looking for, they said, "Oh, it doesn't matter, we're going to strip the insulation off and sell it for scrap." You can't make this stuff up!!! :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:13 am:

DIY flow restrictor :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:32 am:

He may have to put a water pump on that to get it to flow better. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration