Get away kid you bother me-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Get away kid you bother me-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:23 am:

He doesn't look like William Claude Dunkenfield but dresses like him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 10:41 am:

Godfrey Daniels! "Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch".

W. C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 10:50 am:

"I carry a flask in case of snake-bite. . . . I also carry a small snake. "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 10:58 am:

"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration