I have an automobile-Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I have an automobile-Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:30 am:

A proud owner and his rig:

This was him a few years earlier:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 08:52 am:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Great photo's Herb.
Mark, really nice print.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 10:26 am:

His look suggests that car is new to him. The license plate was issued in 1916 and used through 1918 to save metal during WWI.
I like this photo too.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Wonder what the rod is that goes just above the horn down to the corner or the radiator? The head lights are mounted up high on different holders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Note the later rear fenders on the roadster.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration