Value passenger side axle housing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Value passenger side axle housing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

anyone want to venture what an axle housing would be worth? 1916 - 1925 small drum.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

Hi Mark,

I can't get more than twenty bucks at the flea market/swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

Not much - I took dozens to the scrapper when I relocated - nobody wanted them !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Glen Chaffin offered me $3 each for 30 left hand housings when I was clearing a yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

back in 2003 i got $175.00 A TON.CHARLEY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 12:14 am:

LOL that's about when Dad parted out all those flat heads and trucks. $20 for a single for someone that need it to fix their Ruckstell, sounds good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 01:42 am:

The 1916-25 small drum rear axle housing, is it for closed drive shaft spool,(1916-20) or open spool, (1920-25)? If for closed spool, is the drain plug boss on axle center-line,(1916-18)?
I don't need a housing but this info might help someone who does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 03:01 am:

In this case it would be open spool that I am asking about. But good point on different year and types.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration