Peerless radiator shell...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Peerless radiator shell...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Got this thing from a friend today, never seen one with the chrome lettering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 11:26 am:

I have had this one like it on my Speedster for many years. I don't have the side trim like yours. All I have seen have been for the low radiator.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/320955.html?1352430496

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Richard, one of the guys in our club has one for a high radiator. Thought it was interesting none the less. Have to look in my books to see if I have any other adverts besides the one in your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

The one on my 1925 is in script. Radiator is currently being repaired

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn-Colorado on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Interesting that yours has the lettering raised out and not a separate piece like mine. Nice shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

I have had several of these thru the years, as well as seen several more. There were two styles I have seen. The stainless script like Marks and the raised script like Vincent's. Probably 90 percent of the "Peerless" shells are low radiator. High shells are rare...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Here is a pic of mine low shell brass lettering
Only one I have seen with the straight bottom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration