Old photo- wife's great grandfather's car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old photo- wife's great grandfather's car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, January 28, 2018 - 09:49 pm:

A family photo from long ago. The Touring, with side curtains, appears to have a laid-back windshield and a single ? rectangular rear window. Wood spoke demountable wheels. 1925 -27?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 02:31 am:

The graininess of the photo just adds to the softhearted nature of the pose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:09 am:

The original picture is a small, wallet size I guess it would be called, and I took a pic with my phone. The pic that I took seems to be clearer than the original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration