Are these model T parts, what are they worth

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Are these model T parts, what are they worth
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Chene on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 01:05 am:

Found a box of parts while cleaning an estate. Are they Model T, what year, value? Need to know, as they will be for sale. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Patrick, I know the top three pics are for sure. I'd be interested in the speedometer if it appears to work. I'll drop you a PM about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:56 am:

The headlights were used on 1911-1912 model Ts.
The Tungsten spark plugs wont fit a "T" (wrong thread size) but are nice New Old Stock parts that should bring some decent money.

Research around the internets (ebay, worthpoint, ect) to find your values, or put them in the classifieds here as a "best offer by , say Feburary 5th" and see what you get offered.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

I would be interested in the head lights.
Pre15dale@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

I'm interested in the head lights. There are differences in 1912 and 1911 model 19s these appear to be the 1912 ones.
Pre15dale@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

I'm interested in the head lights. There are differences in 1912 and 1911 model 19s these appear to be the 1912 ones.
Pre15dale@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration