Free to a good home

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Free to a good home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:59 am:

My friend gave me this Model t if I gave it a good home He and his cousins rolled back in the 1940s and it sat outside for many years.
Its amazing what you can find at swap meets
The running rear and engine is fine.
that is the same steering column

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:11 am:

Hi Jon,

I sent you a PM.

If you will donate this to the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN - I will transport it there for free.

Plus - you might get a tax write off for your donation.

I don't do that - the MTFCA Museum does if possible.

Let me know.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:36 am:

I'm thinking Jon meant that it was free to him, not free to us...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Jerry,

I read it again a couple times - it appears he used the free gift and turned it into another vehicle - my bad ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:11 am:

FJ,

Understandable. My heart beat a bit quicker when I first read it too :-)

I was given a similar "car" years ago. It had spent 50 years in a gulley. What rust hadn't ruined was like new-old-stock. Just had the transmission put in my '21 Runabout. Smooth as silk!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration