Brass lamp parts suppliers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Brass lamp parts suppliers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

I have picked up 2 brass slide lamps and 2 brass tail lamps and need some pieces, can parts be bought separately, mainly body of the lamp, fonts,burners,and chimney are perfect which supplier ,I have only found complete lamps. Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

try:
Thank You
Ron Gocek
Vintage Brass Works LLC
604 Creamery Road
Nazareth Pa. 18064-8822

Cell # 610-614-1943

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:44 pm:

keep your eyes on ebay, bits and pieces come up all the time. Put an ad on the classifieds if you know the brand or post photos if you don't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Thank you guys I am in the process of disassembling the worst one to see how it comes apart, then I can get started. My plan is to build a right hand tail light I have 3 tail lights and should get 2 good ones with any luck plus finish the pair of side lamps. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Hello Collin:
Helpful to know whose lamps you have. Font, chimney cap, glass, and burner repros are all available for E&J and Brown. If you post a list of the items you need, others here may be able to hook you up with less costly usable original parts.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Vintage Brass Works LLC does have an e mail address:

rgvbw(at)aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration