Sacramento Valley MTF Club meeting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Sacramento Valley MTF Club meeting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Just a heads up that Wednesday, January 31st, is the monthly meeting of The Sacramento Valley Model T Ford Club. Our meetings are held in a classroom of:

Redeemer Covenant Church,
6800 Main Ave.,
Orangevale, Ca., 95662
7:30 PM

All Model T owners in the the area are encouraged to attend. We meet on the last Wednesday of every month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

One bump. 21 posts since I posted...wow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Hal i have get over to one soon i guess
Nv bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:28 pm:

Hal, I havenít forgot about the sac club. Iíve made some mentors local. A reminder, mentor ship is key for the hobby.
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 01:48 am:

Thanks! We look forward to meeting you....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 08:01 am:

Hal,

I won't be able to make it to the meeting on the 31st because it is snowing and I don't have any rope to wrap around my tires for traction. Even if I left this morning I don't think the Touring will get me there in time or keep me warm without side curtains. I get cold just driving it to the grocery store 3 miles away. So go ahead and start the meeting without me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Here is a link to some of the fun stuff we do

https://goo.gl/photos/J5WyoLKHtuKH58if7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:27 pm:

This looks like a fun project and definitely for a good cause. You done good!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

John, I guess we have to get together....I posted that link too. Sorry!

4 YI John is our Club Treasurer and our Webmater. A great guy!!

Denny, If U and your Touring make it to the meeting on time I'll buy you some side curtains....and a heater, We've been having 60* weather here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration