Old Photo - Brass Era - Thud Crunch!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Brass Era - Thud Crunch!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

Don'tcha hate it when that happens?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

s that Mr. Jelf's??

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:55 pm:

They always look so pitiful and sad when things like this happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Tough ending for a 1913 touring. Looks like the plate glass windshield did not break.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 06:01 am:

Easy fix, I'll bet it was repaired depending on how old it was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 07:58 am:

That explains why somebody out there now has the wrong frame under there 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 11:47 am:

Must have left out the washer and cotter pin on the spindle bearing.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Bob C!!! You're lucky that Jelf is a good-natured Geezer. That coulda' hurt his feels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Norm,

Nope, they used OAK for the spokes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

the infamous model T one car accident.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 01:43 am:

The result of texting while driving, 1913 style. :-)
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 08:17 am:

I would love to see the damaged side. From what I'm seeing the damage is mainly the wheel, axle headlight and fender. Looking I don't think the body got a direct hit. I think the fender caught the horn and side light. The horn bulb is still right where it belongs. The frame with the exception of a possible tweak to the front cross member is probably okay. The only mystery is what happened to the second top bow. Yes I would have loved a crack at fixing it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration